Yes, I haven't blogged for a long time. The last 22 days have been pretty overwhelming, and included a historic election, a very intense teaching semester; an academic conference I look forward to every year; the serendipitous finding of a vintage guitar identical to one I once fell in love with about 25 years ago when I couldn't afford it; a visit to my spiritual teachers; the last qualifying exam of a doctorate that was started in 1991, abandoned in 1997, and resumed in 2006; two plane trips, 2 5-hour drives, and any number of other odd & not-odd personal things. I promise I will write some thoughts here when the dust settles. In the meantime, a little silly fun:
[Dharmonia's] Dewey Decimal Section:
801 Philosophy & theory
{Dhamonia's real name] = 147521318914993908 = 147+521+318+914+993+908 = 3801
Class:
800 Literature
Contains:
Literature, criticism, analysis of classic writing and mythology.
What it says about you:
You're a global, worldly person who wants to make a big impact with your actions. You have a lot to tell people and you're good at making unique observations about everyday experiences. You can notice and remember details that other people think aren't important.
Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com
2 comments:
sunshine's Dewey Decimal Section:
[Class: 000 Computer Science, Information & General Works
Contains:Encyclopedias, magazines, journals and books with quotations.
What it says about you: You are very informative and up to date. You're working on living in the here and now, not the past. You go through a lot of changes. When you make a decision you can be very sure of yourself, maybe even stubborn, but your friends appreciate your honesty and resolve.
http://www.spacefem.com/quizzes/dewey]Find your Dewey Decimal Section at Spacefem.com
i'm not sure what to think about the 'computer science,' but everything else seems right.
There's really only one line of mine worth quoting and here it is: "You might be a nerd."
;)
Post a Comment