All right, I know, I'm trying to practice what I was preaching in my previous post. But sometimes it's really challenging, people.
Apparently, a befuddled chat with Pseudo-Sarkosy wasn't sufficiently fubar for one 24-hour period. Oh, it could have just stopped at giggling over how cool it is to kill things, or not finding it a little bit ODD that the actual President of France might be telling you that his wife is "hot in bed," but Oh no, it couldn't stop there. All it took was a question from CNN's Brad Bailey, who noticed that he was the only black person at Sarah's rally and asked her to comment. Damn, Sarah -- I was so waiting to hear the end of your sentence that began "We have to be all about equality...the Constitution preaches..."
Mr. Jefferson? Huh? The Constitution does what?
But alas, the sentence was never finished...it just moved on to another sentence about how poor Todd knows what it's like to be a minority in Alaska. Uh...what?
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-132425
How many hours have we got left before this freaking nightmare is over?
No comments:
Post a Comment